BED BUG HEATER RENTAL IN GLASGOW, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND, aND YORKSHIRE
Save money on killing bed bugs by doing it yourself!
Exterminating bed bugs using heat treatments is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and most importantly – highly effective!
Our rental prices are affordable and our state-of-the-art bed bug heat systems are easy to operate.
You can save money and avoid the risks of handling dangerous chemicals by renting a professional bed bug heater to kill bed bugs.
The heaters available to rent are the same heaters the professionals use and are safe, light, and easy to use.
Master EKO 3 – Electric Air Heater
Compact and lightweight the EKO 3 can be placed inside the bug infested room and recirculates the air increasing the temperature by 15°C at time to reach and maintain the optimal temperature of 50°C to kill the bugs.
- Compact and lightweight
- EKO 3 delivers 800 m3/h of hot air using only 2.8 kW at 240 V (single phase)
- Connection to the external digital remote thermostat THK, specific for this application, included in the package
- Overheat thermostat
- Motor with thermal protection and intervention
- The Master EKO is placed inside the room and recirculates the air increasing the temperature by 15°C at a time
- Recommended to use in: hotels, hostels, smaller rooms, vans, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries, commercial kitchens and as a support to EKO 9
- Fighting bugs using heat is safe for people and the environment
Polti Cimex Eradicator Commercial Bed Bug Steamer
One of the first steamers specifically designed for one purpose and one purpose only: killing bed bugs.
The Polti Cimex Eradicator promises to offer patented supercharged steam up to 180 degrees Celcius along with a safe cleaning solution to help remove eggs and fecal streaks.
- Steam Pressure: 58 PSI
- Tip Temperature: 356° F
- Tank Capacity: 8 Cups
- Steam Time: Up to 2 Hours
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Kills up to 99.9% of viruses